The 2016 regular meetings of the Greenfield Township Boards and Commissions will be as follows:
- Board of Supervisors will hold meetings at 7:00 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, and if there are items for the agenda, meetings will be held at 7:00 p.m. on January 26, February 23, March 29, April 26, May 24, June 28, July 26, August 23, September 27, October 25, November 29 and December 27 at 7:00 p.m.
- Planning Commission will hold meetings at 7:00 p.m. on January 25, February 29, March 28, April 25, May 23, June 27, July 25, August 29, September 26, October 24, November 21 and December 19.
- Recreation Committee meets at 9:00 a.m., at the Greenfield Community Park on April 28, May 26, June 23, July 28, August 25, September 29 and October 27.
- Zoning Hearing Board and Agricultural Advisory Committee meet as needed.
- Budget Workshop is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on October 25th.
- Municipal Public Office hours for Secretary/Zoning Administrator are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (other times by appointment).
- Spring Clean Up Days are scheduled for May 6th from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and May 7th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All meetings and hearings will be held at the Greenfield Township Municipal Building, 11184 Rich Hill Rd., North East, PA, unless otherwise advertised. All meetings are open to the Public. The Municipal Building is ADA accessible. Renee M. Wagner, Secretary