The 2018 regular meetings of the Greenfield Township Boards and Commissions will be as follows:
- Board of Supervisors will hold meetings at 7:00 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, and if there are items for the agenda, meetings will be held at 7:00 p.m. on January 23, February 27, March 27, April 24, May 29, June 26, July 24, August 28, September 25, October 23, November 27 and December 26 at 7:00 p.m.
- Planning Commission will hold meetings at 7:00 p.m. on January 29, February 26, March 26, April 30, May 21, June 25, July 30, August 27, September 24, October 29, November 19 and December 17.
- Recreation Committee meets at 9:00 a.m., at the Greenfield Community Park on April 26, May 24, June 28, July 26, August 30, September 27 and October 25.
- Zoning Hearing Board and Agricultural Advisory Committee meet as needed.
- Budget Workshop is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on October 23rd.
- Municipal Public Office hours for Secretary/Zoning Administrator are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (other times by appointment).
- Spring Clean Up Days are scheduled for May 4th from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and May 5th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All meetings and hearings will be held at the Greenfield Township Municipal Building, 11184 Rich Hill Rd., North East, PA, unless otherwise advertised. All meetings are open to the public. The Municipal Building is ADA accessible.
Renee M. Wagner, Secretary