The 2020 regular meetings of the Greenfield Township Boards and Commissions will be as follows:
- Board of Supervisors will hold meetings at 7:00 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, and if there are items for the agenda, meetings will be held at 7:00 p.m. on January 21, February 25, March 24, April 28, May 26, June 23, July 28, August 25, September 29, October 27, November 24 and December 29 at 7:00 p.m.
- Planning Commission will hold meetings at 7:00 p.m. on January 27, February 24, March 30, April 27, May 18, June 29, July 27, August 31, September 28, October 26, November 23 and December 28.
- Recreation Committee meets at 9:00 a.m., at the Greenfield Community Park on April 30, May 28, June 25, July 30, August 27, September 24 and October 29.
- Zoning Hearing Board and Agricultural Advisory Committee meet as needed.
- Budget Workshop is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on October 6th.
- Municipal Public Office hours for Secretary/Zoning Administrator are from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (other times by appointment).
- Spring Clean Up Days are scheduled for May 1st from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and May 2nd from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All meetings and hearings will be held at the Greenfield Township Municipal Building, 11184 Rich Hill Rd., North East, PA, unless otherwise advertised. All meetings are open to the public. The Municipal Building is ADA accessible.
Renee M. Wagner, Secretary